Wednesday, January 14, 2015

New years in Amsterdam





































HahaHa I am giggling so much looking back at these photos, what an amazing week away with my little bears!!! I canny believe some of the things we've done!! which some might have resulted better (my brocken ankle lol) . Yes i might have had a breakdown whilst having chewing gum cut out of my hair with toenail clippers and yes some dutch men are very inappropriate but what a beautiful place, for anyone to go visit, take your pets bring your wife but definitely leave the kids back home. We just about managed to explore the city with me limping along. Potentially getting into a fight that was a funny one- being called sticky Vickie wasn't (original) and much more.Travelling back i genuinely thought I've lost the plot lol but what trip to remember. I'm paying for my wild decisions now: six weeks in a purple disgusting cast!!! But hey, at least i got to spend my new year in the best place on earth with the finest, sassiest  hoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment