Saturday, January 10, 2015

Paris, August 2014






































So last summer before moving to London I saved up some money from my previous job and decided to take my mum to Paris for the weekend. We went on the eurostar, it was quite strange how you can pop on the train and when you get off you're in paris!! Anyway. Went a bit crazy on the editing lol but what an amazing place! I recommend for anyone to go such a beautiful city. We saw all the main bits, the Eiffel tower, le Louvre, Napoleon's apartments, L'arc de triomphe, Notre dome and even Mona Lisa- my mum nearly cried haha. 
I would have loved to go to the flea market but as soon as the receptionist mentioned the word 'unsafe' my mum begged me we stayed. I also would have loved to stroll along the river where the artists sold old books/paintings just where the lock bridge which we didn't get a chance to. Our hotel was beautiful and not far from the centre- it was called 'le jardin de villiers' with a pretty garden. 
I don't shop much but we couldn't resist buying something before we left- I got myself a bag and a lipstick from mac, aswell as pretty post cards for my family. Same with my mum- she bought a scarf from zara and a lipstick. All in all what a beautiful place to eat and observe, a lot quite, especially outside champs elysees!

No comments:

Post a Comment